Resource Innovations is seeking an Analyst to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. This position will support the opportunity identification, development, delivery and evaluation of programs and projects across Company’s operations by working with departments, delivery teams and supporting partners. The Analyst must be able to work effectively across teams, programs, and clients in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities and focus areas.
• Participate in and create a culture of treating clients, customers, partners, and stakeholders, as crucial to our mutual success while developing and growing cherished professional relationships.
Act in concert with and fostering a mission-driven and values-driven culture that prizes mutual respect, exceptional financial and impact performance, and teamwork.
• Perform ongoing research and analysis across environmental, social, business and financial industry drivers to support Company business development.
• Act as the Company data management expert by establishing systems for data collection, reporting, record keeping, recurring and ad hoc analysis in support of both business development and project implementation efforts.
• Produce contract compliance reports per defined scope intervals; includes monitoring, evaluating and reporting on projects with schedule, budget, safety and quality goals being tracked for compliance.
• Support budget and financial management aspects of the business, as well as producing invoicing, forecasts and projections
• Support the development and ongoing compliance for evaluation, measurement and verification plans on project implementations.
• Engage with local engineering partners, municipal partners, advisors and the executive team to advise on overall project health and needs.
• Support the contract administration process by performing project scheduling and deliverable production/tracking related tasks.
• Research, support, development, and recommendations for new products and services to incorporate emerging technologies and delivery mechanisms ensuring innovative program design and offerings.
• Continuous assessment of project progress to goal and development of creative solutions to new issues or market dynamics.
• Proactively identify risk, support mitigation strategies, and manage appropriately.
• Ability to perform, interpret and articulate research and data analysis in presentation formats.
• Ability to apply research and analysis both at a tactical program implementation level as well as longer term strategic planning level.
• Provide data, graphs, charts, etc. in the development of presentations to clients, customers, and partners.
• Represent clients, partners, self, and Company’s reputation with integrity at all times.
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for the business.
• Minimum expectation of 10% travel and other tasks required to meet Company/project goals.
• Must have an applied understanding of sustainability and planning concepts
• Demonstrated interest in sustainability and triple bottom line principles
• Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, as well as balance strategic and tactical thinking
• Experience leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau) and tools to support analysis, reporting and visualization
• Experience utilizing ArcGIS, or similar, is preferred
• Experience communicating and engaging with a diverse set of audiences and professional disciplines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills, including both speaking and writing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams under tight deadlines
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Business, Economics, Accounting, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Urban Planning or similar; MBA candidates/graduates also encouraged to apply (internship based experience may be applicable).
• Two (2) plus years of professional experience (internship based experience may be applicable)
• Proven success working with teams to analyze programs and recommend changes to support continuous improvement, and provide the highest quality offerings to customers
• Ability to comprehend technical concepts and provide context for real-world application of project outcomes
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills • Highest ethical standards
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Positive, action-oriented attitude showing initiative and creativity
• Customer service focus
• Ability to collaborate well at all levels within an organization, and a team-player
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools