Salesforce Data Analyst
Salesforce Data Analyst
Resource Innovations is seeking a Data Analytics Manager to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. The position is ideal for a person with excellent analytical skills and experience working with complex business, production and financial data from multiple sources to produce reports, provide insight into project performance, and communicate results to internal and external stakeholders. Experience in a consulting capacity, working with clients to assess their reporting and data integration needs, and coordinating with internal staff and subcontractors to develop and refine responsive data collection, warehousing and analytics solutions is also desired.
· Work with utilities, government entities and internal customers in a consulting capacity to assess financial and production-related tracking and reporting needs associated with energy efficiency programs.
· Coordinate interdepartmental teams, including internal business and information systems staff and subcontractors, in specifying and developing cost-effective data collection, warehousing and analytics solutions.
· Coordinate documentation of policies and procedures, and training of internal business and program staff, subcontractors and clients on the use of data collection and analytics tools.
· Supervise a team of analysts, providing data quality control, reconciliation, analytics, invoicing and reporting services.
· Coordinate with information systems specialists to facilitate integration of data into third-party systems.
· Maintain a data management strategic plan that meets current and anticipates future needs, and facilitate continuous improvement by specifying and coordinating implementation of improvements based on user feedback.
· Proactively anticipate resourcing needs to support data management services, including hiring internal staff and subcontractors. Coordinate with Human Resources to screen, interview and select internal candidates and manage the process to select and contract subcontractors.
· Build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, soliciting feedback, being responsive to needs, setting clear expectations and openly communicating progress and challenges.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
· Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
· Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects and priorities
· Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools
· Customer service focus
· Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for senior management team
· Experience working in a salesforce.com environment integrated with other software tools is highly desirable.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years relevant experience
· Professional experience developing and managing data collection, analytics and administrative processes.
· Experience working with electric and natural gas utilities and government entities to provide similar services is a plus.
· Experience and/or a general understanding of energy efficiency and demand response programs is also a plus.